CRASD Seven Primary Objectives
- To Inform & Educate - To inform and educate its members concerning commercial real estate issues or trends, NAR, C.A.R. and Region 20 activities.
- Identify Tools & Resources - To identify the tools and resources available to assist members to effectively compete and offer the highest quality of service to their clients.
- Serve as an Umbrella Organization - To serve as an umbrella organization locally and to promote the programs and educational offerings of other commercial real estate organizations.
- Facilitate Deal Making - To serve as an umbrella organization locally and to promote the programs and educational offerings of other commercial real estate organizations.
- Promote Designation Programs - To promote the commercial REALTOR® and NAR's designation programs, such as CCIM, SIOR, CPM, ARM, ALC, CIPS and GAA.
- Promote San Diego - To promote San Diego as a place for business and real estate investment.
- Serve as San Diego’s Advocate - To serve as San Diego's commercial real estate industry advocate
The CRASD BoardChris Sohaey - President
Ron Magnaghi - Director
Cameron Stewart - Director
Scott Dickson - Director
Brain Mulvaney - Director
Jean Keane - Director
Spencer Trapp - Treasurer / Director
Jasmine Corona – Director / Membership services